Thursday 25 April 2013

Just trust.

Trust is an interesting thing. It's a noun and also a verb. The former means: 'the firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something'. The verb (a doing word -- which means we have to do it) means 'to actually believe in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something'.
So pretty much, if we require this kind of trust.. it must mean we are likely to face situations in life that are beyond our understanding. 
Are you facing an impossible situation? Perhaps you're finding it difficult, despite your best efforts, to really trust. Well good news.. as my very good German friend once said, "the impossible is God's playground".
So we have a decision to make. Either we allow our fearful thoughts and anxious worries to overtake us.. OR we stir our faith and just take the leap. Let me encourage you.. you are not alone in this!
"See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey
and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you".
We have nothing to fear. The One who calls you is faithful and He WILL do it. :)

nat x



2 comments:

  1. SO SO good!!!! Very encouraging... thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend! I need to re-read this myself to really get it to sink in!
    :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...