Monday 1 July 2013

Dreams come true.

Last night I was blessed to have met a beautiful lady who has inspired me for many years with her unbelievable talent and incredible stage presence. I was out for dinner with a girlfriend and into our restaurant walked Idina Menzel, the stunningly beautiful, Tony Award winning Broadway musical theatre queen. I know this seems like such a little thing, but it blessed my heart so much. What are the dreams inside your heart? Big or small, our great God wants to see them come to pass :)
It brings Him great joy to give us the desires of our hearts! Dreams, no matter how big or small, really do come true.. so don't forget to ask today ;)

nat x

Images - 1, 2

1 comment:

  1. just beautiful! thank you for your email - it was such a blessing to receive! :)
    Best, xoxo

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...