Friday 27 September 2013

Friday Fashionista :: { The Countdown To Summer }

Hi friends Friday is here yippee! :) What are you guys looking forward to this weekend? It's been a big week, so I am excited about chilling out and spending some quality time with friends. Anyone having a Grand Final BBQ? Who's everyone barracking for? Go Hawks I say!! So today's blog is inspired by this week's crazy weather... beginning with 'warm and sunny' and then losing the plot and turning into winter. Is anyone else like me... dessssssperate for to summer to come?!?! Haha... well I had some good feedback from last week's Bit of Boho, so I thought I would use summer as my muse again. :) And just look at this gorgeous dress above... looks like she's holidaying in Europe somewhere fabulous. Ah, take me there now :) xx
Boho casual.. love the lace cape with ripped cutoffs. 
And leopard and gold accessories. Gorgeous!
I actually have a dress similiar to this... now I just need to get that hat... ;)
For the boys... just chillin in the sun.
I love this dress. Navy and pale pink... so stunning.
Yes please.
Cute laid back summery vibe... If you don't own one of these panama hats, 
you need to go and buy one right now. They are seriously the best.
The epitome of the Australian summer.
Miss Olivia out and about with her pup...
And what a perfect way to end this week's blog... hello fabulous scarf! Love these colours. So what are you up to this weekend? I am heading to the Dandenongs this afternoon with my folks to celebrate and honour My Grandpa (his birthday would have been today :) ) so that will be really beautiful. Then tonight my niece Emily is coming for a sleepover... fun! Then Grand Final Day will be spent hanging with friends. I can just picture it; the girls, no doubt, flicking through magazines and chatting about fashion and food while the boys get right into the game. Ah it's all fun! Anyway, happy Friday and have a beautiful, restful and joyful weekend!

Much love,

nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...