Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Fashionista :: { Relaxed Neutral }

Well hello friends happy happy weekend... and hooray it's Friday Fashionista time! How has your week been? I've had a good but full on week... there seems to be a LOT going on at the moment, have you been finding that? So I am just taking one day at a time and lifting my eyes lots! So here is a little bit of fashion inspiration for your weekend, today we've got a relaxing neutral colour palette... a special request from a friend over dinner last night! So here we go... hope you all love it! ;)























So feel free to use this for a bit of "oh I have that in my wardrobe!" inspiration. I already know of several things I can try woo hoo. Have a wonderful wonderful weekend!!

Bless you :)

Love Nat x

Images - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...