Saturday 1 March 2014

Weekend Fashionista :: { Navy + Gold }

Well firstly, apologies for my tardiness... I am well aware this is in fact Saturday, and not Friday, hence the change in title for this weekend! I was a little in need of rest Thursday evening so couldn't prepare Friday Fashionista :( HOWEVER... due to the overwhelming response (including early Friday morning text messages!) here's something I have prepared earlier for your weekend viewing! 
Anyway, I was walking past Sass & Bide at Chaddy on Thursday and almost fell over with excitement. Hello navy! Normally they have a lot of black, which is great, but not the best colour for me... so you can imagine my delight when I saw these four beauties in the window! ;) Enjoy. xx































Well I hope you enjoyed that little spurt of navy inspiration! What are you up to today? I am off to the Farmer's Market this morning... I might pop this outfit above on...  (ha ha just kidding). YOU have a beautiful day and be sure to do something to spoil yourself okay. ;) xx

Love Nat xx

Images - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...