Friday 8 February 2013

Friday Fashionista :: Navy and tan.

Hey friends happy Friday! This week we are talking navy and tan. I just love this combo. It's simple, stylish and classy. For me, I prefer navy to black and have recently acquired quite a few navy items.. ;) Look at this stunning tan bag above, hmmm... think I need to get me one of those to go with all the navy. :)
Beige scarf.. gold accessories. Love it.
And I am aware we have quite a few guy readers now, so this one's for you! Classy to a tee..
Love this navy studded bedhead. And the lamp. And the starfish perched happily on that pile of books. Ahhh.. can you spot that fabulous blue book So Chic? This is on my "to buy" list!
Love this jacket with the skinny belt. And fab bag.
Love these colours! Boys what do you think?!
And for the home..
Perfect Saturday outfit.. Brunch + shopping + coffee = :)
And Princess Catherine, what a picture of style and grace. Just beautiful! Happy Friday my friends! (Yay for birthday weekend!)

nat x

PS - how is your "30 minutes of creativity per day" going?!?!

Images - 12, 34567, 8, 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...