Tuesday 19 March 2013

5 Minute Vacation :: Cannes.

I've thinking about Cannes, and remembering the time I spent there. Located just 30kms southwest of Nice, Cannes oozes glamour, romance and old world charm. Although it was some time ago I was there (September 2000 to be exact).. my heart still loves this place, and I know I shall return one day. So how about this weekend?! Ok everyone, we are all going. And we're staying here..
The Carlton Hotel. 

Love the photograph below - circa 1598. So much fun!


We'll sit here for afternoon tea..Then head to the beach and relax with a good book..

Take in the stunning scenery..

Then peruse the markets for some delicious snacks..
Then we will all head here after dinner for dessert and coffee..
See you all there this weekend.. ;)

nat x

Images - 12345, 6789.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...