Thursday 14 March 2013

A generous encourager.


Yesterday I was given a card from some people I love very dearly. As I was reading their abundant words of love and encouragement, I felt like I was literally being lit up on the inside. Isn't it amazing that words can do that? I think that's why I love writing so much. When you think about it, words are just letters put together, but when you add a heart behind it, these words literally carry LIFE. :)

What do you need encouragement in today? 
Maybe there's something you're not too sure about.. 
Or maybe you just need to hear those four little words.. "You can do it!!"
Well, what we sow we reap.. so guess what our task is today?

When we sow encouragement, we will reap encouragement.

And when we are encouraged... we flourish.
So let me encourage YOU! Look around you today and really see with the eyes of your heart. There may be someone who crosses your path who simply needs to hear they are doing a great job. :) 
Draw out the gold in others and watch what happens. Your seed of generous encouragement could be the key to someone's breakthrough.
Have a happy Thursday my friends! Thank you for reading my blog, I appreciate each of you from the bottom of my heart! Bless you today.. :)

nat x


Images - 12345678 


2 comments:

  1. Amazing word Nat - this backs up exactly what Ps Mike was sharing with us at UL last night.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - that is amazing ... love how God works ;) Xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...