Wednesday 4 December 2013

Tis the Season . . . to Rest.

Hi friends :) I hope you are all good!! Happy Wednesday! 
Hooray it's the 4th of December... which means, 20 sleeps to go yay! 
Have you got your tree up now? If you haven't quiiiiiick, it's already December 4!
So how have you been feeling lately? It's a bit busy isn't it! He he... I was talking to a girlfriend of mine last night and we were both thinking how crazy it is that we've been finding ourselves at 10:30 at night, with a whole list of things we need to do! So... I have taken a little stocktake of everything I'm doing at the moment, and have decided make a few changes to create . . . . . .  s  p  a  c  e   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I just figured, I want to actually enjoy this Christmas season! I don't want to be bombarded with a bazillion things to do (most of which I quiet often create myself by the way) and then feel the pressure of it all! Hello?! No no no. Instead of busyness there is calm. Instead of noise there is quiet.
So one of the changes I have felt to make is with the blog. For this holiday season I'll be doing a weekly blog post, rather than my regular Monday, Wednesday, Friday posts. This will enable me to spend lots more time with family and friends, which I absolutely love doing this time of year. So... he he, you won't actually know when the blog is coming, but it will be a BIG surprise in your inbox when it comes!!!!
So that's what I am working on in my life at the moment. Creating space... Which makes room. And when we have room... that's where God can move and breathe and release his life-giving rest and creativity!
So let me inspire you... do a little stocktake of everything you are doing and see if you'd like to create some extra space this season. You might be fine and loving everything you are doing... or you might just like an extra dose of calm and quiet. So if that's you, here you go! :)
Have a wonderful day my friends! I hope everyone's week is full of encouragement, love and joy as we step into this "most wonderful time of the year"!

love nat xx

 Images via - pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...