Thursday 11 September 2014

Friday Fashionista :: NYFW // Street Style

Hello my lovelies!! HALLELUJAH... Friday Fashionista is back! And today I am excited to share with you some fab inspiration from New York Fashion Week :) This city has been buzzing all week, so here's a little sneak peek into what's been going on here in NYC.
























The following images are via Womenswear Daily















Ah, so fun right?! Which was your favourite? I can't choose, I do love number 1 though... very fun! And to think, this is just a teeny tiny selection of the pictures circulating the world at the moment! These photographers sure are working hard hey. Well my friends, have a beautiful weekend, what do you have planned? I'm going to check out some new brunch places I think, then maybe grab a coffee with some new friends I met this week. 

Well it was fun bringing you this little NYFW highlight reel... stay tuned for an exciting Part II of "Friday Fashionista :: NYFW // From the Runway" next FridayHave a wonderful weekend everyone :)

Love Nat xoxo

Images -  Those not listed sourced from harpersbazaar.com

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, too many likes to list them all - they're all so vibrant and creative! My top picks are no 7, cos I always love a creative straight skirt. And I love the one with all the bangles, sunnies and cool mobile phone. Is that called bohemian? Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rhonda! I know I love this Olivia Palermo outfit... how stylish is she :) And yes that boho chickie is sooooo cute, with her coloured bangles, tortoise shell sunnies, tribal print phone cover and big earrings... and of course the plait in her hair tops of the look. So summery and fun! Oh no... I think I want to go shopping now!

      Hope you have a great weekend :)

      Love Nat xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...