Wednesday 1 October 2014

Love from NYC :: Encouragement for you.

Hello my lovely friend, how are you? I'm sitting here in a little cafe in TriBeCa, and I just felt to encourage you. :) Wherever you are in the world, whatever time it is that you are reading these words, I want to let you know that you are amazing. I don't know if you've heard it lately, but you are doing a great job :) In all the different areas you are juggling, all the dreams, the hopes, the friendships, the responsibilities... in all these things you are sowing beautiful seeds that are reaping a rich and wonderful harvest. So whatever is on your mind today, know that it's precious to The Lord. It may be something you are excited about, or it might something you are worried about, but whatever it is, his promise to you today is this... 

"I will perfect that which concerns you" Psalm 138:8


What a beautiful promise to know that no matter what we go through, He is on our side. So be encouraged today my dear friend... YOU are doing a fabulous job! Look at all the things you are doing, and then turn around and see how far you've come :) I pray for surprise blessings and favour to come your way today, and that you'd be filled with the hope of a God who loves you and is cheering you on!

And I'm cheering you on too woo hoo!

Sending staccccckkkkks of love to from NYC... ;)

Nat xo

Photography: Image 1Image 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...