Sunday 28 December 2014

NYE Fashionista :: "All That Glitters"

Merry Christmas my lovely friends!! How was your Christmas Day? I had such a special time celebrating with my family and making some beautiful (and crazy) memories (including my 92 year old Nanna Joy playing the piano for us!! What did you do? Did you get anything from Santa?! 

Well... it's hard to believe we are just three sleeps away from a brand-new year! Are you ready? Let me just encourage you to really expect wonderful things in this new season, because as I always say, at any moment, at any time, anything can happen. I have seen this ring true sooooo many times over the past year, so I am praying this for you too!

What have you got planned for New Year's Eve? Is it something formal and glitzy? Or perhaps a casual BBQ? I think I will be heading towards the latter option this year... but one year I would SO love to get all dressed up and go to a gala ball! But to help us get in the mood for celebrating this week, here is a little sprinkling of glittery, sparkly fabulousness to whet our appitite. Have a beautiful day! :) Nx






























Well my friends... What did you think of the sparkle prettiness? I just love love love this last image of the black skirt and sequinned halter, don't you? It's so timeless, classic and elegant. Have a beautiful day today. My challenge to us all this week is to set aside time to dream. (Even if it's just 10 or 20 minutes every day) God sees your heart so be encouraged, God is working on your behalf right now.... :) 

Love you guys have a great day!

Nat xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...