Monday 5 January 2015

Can you imagine?

Hi friends Happy Monday! xoxo How was your weekend? Fun I hope :) So I was out walking with a fabulous friend of mine yesterday morning along Elwood Beach... and I asked her a question I actually ask in the first chapter of my book. I asked her, "What would you do if you had unlimited finances and you never had to work again...?"
As we took a few moments and allowed the enormity of the question to soak in, (whilst power walking super-passionately along the Brighton-Elwood coast path of course) we found ourselves launching into the most wonderful conversation. Full of imagination, and without limits, the lid was taken off. We were like excited little girls dreaming of travel, businesses, new creative ideas, blessing people extravagantly, and living in abundance.

Imagination is the key. Walt Disney saw Cinderella's Castle in his mind before building it. Look at this blueprint below, this is what he imagined. Now compare it to the first photo. Imagination brings the dream to life.  
So what about you? Can you imagine? Would you know how to answer this question? What would you do with unlimited finances and resources? We are often quick to shut down our ideas due financial limitations before our minds get a chance to begin to dream. But this week is different. This week... it's time to fly.
Give it a go! Go on... as you start this week afresh, take a moment now to realign your thinking with God's thoughts, and really ask yourself these questions:

1. What does my dream life look like?

2. What did I want to do/be when I was little?

3. What is the main thing stopping me from living your dreams?

4. Again, if I had unlimited finances and resources, what would I do? (Remember... think BIG. As in MASSIVE).

Because do you know what? Even though we are often limited by finances and time and people and resources, God is not. He has all of the above in unlimited supply... and it's fully accessible to us at any time! So, it's up to us to renew our thoughts and think with an "abundance mindset".
My book, "Anything Can Happen" talks lots about this, it's all about abundance and imagining and seeing the dream before it becomes reality. (I am in the process of editing it at the moment and I can't wait to show you!) :)  xo

So friends... this week, as we look forward at this magnificent year ahead of us, let's set aside some time (even if it's just 30 minutes) to DREAM. Whether it be in a cafe, a park, a restaurant or in your bedroom... just like with Walt Disney, things happen when we dream. So let your imagination run absolutely wild... because anything can happen. ;) 

Cheering you on as you imagine and dream this week!

Love Nat xo

xox

Images - via Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this Nat! So good and so encouraging!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend!!! I'm imagining one day hanging out in NYC with you!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...