Friday 16 January 2015

Friday Fashionista :: The Boho Braid.

Aloha my friends! Hands up who's excited that it's FRIDAY! Me! Well I have been super duper busy this week working on the brand new website for The Writer's Ink (eek insert squeal here!) which will be launching Friday 27th February hooray! More news coming soon :) But in the meantime, here is today's Friday Fashionista is brought to you by my lovely friend Stace over at Kind Sir... (Pop on over and check them out you will be glad you did!) Here's some boho inspo for your weekend... Hope you enjoy! xx

























Have the best weekend my friends!!

Love Nat xoxo

Images - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...