Friday 18 May 2012

Ah. New York Brownstones.


I am dreaming of New York. And this picture makes me smile. I have spent time in New York on two occasions.. The first was in October 2000 when I ventured to the city of all cities (all by myself might I add) - for 2 months of shopping, working and living in one of these
beauties you see in the image above you.

I was so excited to find some fabulous (and miraculously affordable) accommodation on the Upper West Side (W 88th St right near Central Park West). So one of these brownstones became my home base and each day I headed out, exploring the streets I had already memorised so many years before. The second time was in August 2004 with my sister Katie. She met me in Boston where I was studying, we jumped on a bus, and within 4 hours we had crossed the George Washington Bridge and were walking the streets of SoHo once again.

I don't know what it is about this city. And if you haven't been there yet.. be prepared..
Once you go, she will forever capture your heart. :)

nat x

Image - http://brownstonecambridge.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...