Saturday 12 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year my friends! After a few weeks on holidays I am all inspired for a fabulous new year of writing, encouraging, being inspired and discovering new secrets and surprises. What are you believing for this year? I spent yesterday morning dreaming, getting inspired and praying about things in my heart. It was so amazing and I highly recommend it, just getting away and dreaming of all the possibilities that are ahead!!
2013 brings with it endless opportunities. There are things deep down on the inside of you that are just busting to be released. And THIS is the year! Let us not worry about what we didn't get done last year, but realise that today is a NEW day and things are ready to be awakened in us!
Your Christmas and New Year might have been wonderfully magical.. or it may have been a hard time for you.. or perhaps you may have faced a storm. Well, the wonderful thing about our faithful God is that at end of each day, no matter how hard it may have been, there is always another brand new one waiting for us right around the corner. :)
A new day brings with it hope, life, and the promise of a fresh start. Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His mercies never fail. They are new every morning! Great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, the Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him. 
So, however hard or good your yesterday may have been.. today is here now yay! :) And this fresh day ahead of you is waiting excitedly to bring you hope, life and love. Here's to our best year yet!!

nat x

Images12, 3, 4, 5

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure who wrote this.. but thank you! X

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...