Wednesday 23 January 2013

Interior Love :: Classic Bermuda Style

This home just makes me go ahhhhhhhhh. I love the white.. I love the light.. 
and I love the clean, fresh holiday feel it oozes. 
This is the master bedroom with so many windows it's ridiculous! 
LOVE the sitting room and private balcony.. and the lamps.. and the plantation 
shutters. Ah. Too much.
The splashes of black break up the white nicely. And high gloss tiles = very glam.
I just think every home needs pillars.. Don't you agree?!
Hello dream kitchen. Imagine the soirees waiting to be hosted here!
This just makes me happy! So white, fresh and summery. The green of the grass, the blue of the cushions as well as the little pop of yellow in the flowers provide just enough colour for this stunning scene. This gorgeous home in Bermuda is designed by John McDonald Co. Stay tuned for the remainder of the house.. on the blog tomorrow. :)

Have a great day and keep cool if you're in Melbourne!

nat x

Images - via

2 comments:

  1. AAhhhhhhh I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the great start to the day - the perfect cup of tea for me this was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home!! I gasped as I saw the photos...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...