Friday 20 June 2014

Friday Fashionista :: { Black Leather }

Aloha my friends :) Hip hip hooray it's the weekend! I can't believe how quick a week has flown by... oh my gosh, we are heading towards the end of June - shivers! Which means, it's almost time for me to jump on a plane to Manchester! Now. Today's blog theme was recommended by two very special friends of mine... well done chickies I think it's a winner!



























How cool! Well we hope you have a great weekend lovelies... I'll be at the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre this weekend for 'Beautiful Woman'. my church's women's conference. Can't wait to see how God surprises us :) Have a wonderful weekend whatever you are doing... come join us if you're free!

Love Nat xoxo

Images - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...