Friday 27 June 2014

Friday Fashionista :: { The Statement Jacket }

It's the quickest way in the history of the world (in my opinion) to dress up jeans and a plain tee... It's bright and fun and comes in all sorts of colours... And its cropped shape looks just fab over pretty much anything. So basically, (and I'm sure you'll agree) they should really be considered an "essential item" he he. Anyway, scroll away my friend and enjoy this array of colourful delight! Love Nat xoxo































And how great is this pic above to finish off today. Hello boots + skinnies + that fabulous hat! Love it! Tell me... do YOU have a statement jacket? What's it like? I mayyyyy just be on the look out for a few in Europe. Only nine sleeps to go till I fly to Manchester to be in my beautiful friend's wedding! Eek!

Do something lovely for someone today and have a happy weekend my friends! 

Love Nat xoxo

Images - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...