Monday 28 July 2014

Introducing... Camille Styles.

Hi friends happy Monday! As I write this blog I'm currently surrounded by a bed full of clothes in neat little piles... I'm sorting and attempting to tick eight million gazillion things off my to-do list before I head to Alaska/New York on Friday. Four sleeps to go... shivers it's a bit exciting! I had a wonderful dinner with some of my family last night, including my beautiful grandparents and aunties, so that was a nice way to wind down the weekend. What did you get up to? Something beautiful I hope :)
Another thing I am reeeeally excited about this week is introducing to you a new friend of The Writer's Ink! A few of you have been asking about the interview I recently did with Camille Styles so I am happy to announce it will be launched this coming Wednesday 30th July. :) 
Camille is the founder and director Camille Styles Events and über-popular lifestyle blog CamilleStyles.com, and she loves sharing her inspiring ideas for beautiful and carefree style. She's smart, business savvy, and boy can she style a party! 
I stumbled upon her website CamilleStyles.com two years ago. At the time I was about to take a step of faith into a new (and slightly scary!) season of creativity. Hearing her story of building her company from scratch (now a well-oiled machine with a team of sixteen creative contributors) really encouraged me to take that giant leap into the unknown. Her creativity in styling events and creating beautiful moments has been a constant source of inspiration to me as I follow my dreams! Here are some fabulous examples of her creativity below. :)


Over the past two years, Camille has inspired me in many different areas. Though we are miles apart, (she lives in Austin, Texas with her hubby and little girl), I've watched her chase her dreams, take on new projects (including renovating and decorating her brand new studio) and create many, many beautiful moments.
So..... before you get to know her, I thought it would be cool to show you some of the amazing work she is world famous for. 


So stay tuned for the launch of the latest "Inspired By" serious, featuring Camille, this Wednesday 30th July. I know you will love hearing all about the fabulous things she does.

But for now... grab a cuppa and prepare to be inspired. Click through these videos and enjoy! X

Christmas Morning Brunch for Kate Spade






Have a great Monday friends... make sure you do something new and fabulously creative!

Love Nat xoxo

PS - And if you think of any other creatives you'd love me to interview just let me know.

 Images and Videos - All CamilleStyles.com

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...