Friday 17 May 2013

Friday Fashionista :: Ravishing Rose Gold

Well hello there and happy Friday!! I hope you have enjoyed your week and are all set for the weekend! Today's Friday Fashionista request was "Rose Gold" ~ so here we go! Rose gold is a lovely, warm choice for winter I think. I just love this photo collage above.. the more bracelets the better I say!
These little sparklers are just fabulous with green capris. Stunning.
Doesn't she look so fun?!
Michael Kors watch for the boys.. Love it.
And bubs does not have to miss out..
Love this studded Alexander Wang bag..
Shiny shiny..
Rose gold with navy, beige and tan = a winner.
And introducing the 1837 Tiffany rose gold cuff... 
She'll only set you back 10K.. ;)
Love these Zara sandles..
Well I hope you enjoyed my little Rose Gold extravaganza!
Have a fantastic day.. and and even better weekend. Bless you heaps :)

Love Nat xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...