Monday 20 May 2013

Great is His faithfulness.



"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High,
Will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust.”
Surely He will save you from the fowler’s snare, and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
You might be in the best season of your life, or you may be in the middle of a storm...  whatever it is you are facing, He is your Shepherd. He is carrying you, and He has fresh strength for you today. I'm praying for you :)

nat x

Images - 123, 4, 5678




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...