Sunday 6 October 2013

Hide and seek.

How much fun was it playing hide and seek as a kid?! That exhilarating feeling of quickly running to hide as the other person started counting... maybe it was in the cupboard, or perhaps under the bed, or the all time favourite, behind the curtain. Then you'd hear those words... "ready or not, here I come" and suddenly the excitement would intensify as you held your breath, hiding, in silence... waiting to be found. :)
But as exciting as hiding is... the greater thrill actually comes when you're the one seeking. After all the seeker is the one who finds and discovers new things. :) 

So today we have an opportunity. God wants to play hide and seek with us! Just like a parent who's planned a day full of crazy surprises for their child's birthday, God has hidden so many surprises for us to discover throughout this day. And all we need to do is ask. :)
This is our promise. When we ask Him, He tells us His remarkable secrets. :) Another version says "Call to me and I will tell you great and unsearchable mysteries." So today, let's ask. Your heavenly Dad is watching you read these very words at this very moment, and He's got something amazing to tell you... 
So... are you listening? Take five minutes right now (don't put it off till later) to stop, ask and listen. 
Trust me you'll be glad you did.

You , my friend, are going to have an amazing day, did you know that?! :)

nat x

Images - 1, 2345



1 comment:

  1. Well I certainly had THE biggest surprise yesterday!!!!My Heavenly Daddy showed me His extravagant Love and showed me that I am His princess and I am worth so much more that I thought!!! I am still overwhelmed !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...