Tuesday 1 October 2013

NYC Inspiration :: { Interview with Jen Ramos of MadeByGirl }

Hi friends happy Wednesday! :) Guess what? Today I am excited to announce that for my nextInspired By :: } series, I will be featuring the lovely Jen Ramos, graphic designer, owner and editor of MadeByGirl, an online shop and blog. She's also a talented artist, and sells her paintings and designs through her store Cocoa and Hearts and Etsy. Here's one of her gorgeous designs...
I first came across MadeByGirl a few years back and was instantly inspired by Jen's creativity, her passion and her love for beautiful things. She's a woman of faith and she's always pioneering a new path, which has really inspired me on my journey. This image below is of her home around a year ago. She has since redecorated... but I just wanted to share this one with you. :)
I was blessed to meet Jen back in August when I was in NYC with my girlfriends. We met at her church in Soho, and now I'm so thrilled to be interviewing her. Stay tuned as I will be featuring our interview in the next few weeks. Below is one of Jen's many paintings. Cute isn't it?!
And this is her old office... I know... how gorgeous

Well... I hope this little sneak peek has left you totally inspired and bursting with creativity! :) Hey side note... who's booked in their creative appointment?! Let me know! I am off to Mildura today to sing for our Planetshakers Regional Tour, it's going to be lots of fun. Be blessed and hey, if you have any requests for Friday Fashionista this week, let me know in the comments... ;)

nat x

All images - by Jen Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...