Thursday 24 October 2013

Friday Fashionista :: { Black is the new black }

Well black is the new black for this week's Friday Fashionista... Do you often wear black on black? I must admit I haven't worn black a lot lately as I feel navy suits me better, however having said that, nothing beats "all black everything" for a foolproof, classy evening outfit. Here are some inspirations... do you have any of these pieces in your wardrobe?! Whether you wear a lot of black or not, I think every wardrobe simply MUST include a pair of black pointy heels, here are some outfit ideas above and below. Do you own a pair?
With a simple gold statement piece.
Ralph Lauren love.
With some funky sneakers on the streets of Soho.
Black shirt and tie with black suit. Well done Mr Pitt.
Love this jacket.
Add white pointies and a leopard bowler = stunning.
Few snaps of inspiration. Black sunnies = too cool for school.
So many textures here. Fab pants and boots. And love the fur.
'Uncle Jesse' rocking head to toe back. Love the black frames. Classy.
All black with any colour ballet flats = winner outfit.
Attach a little scarf for a pop of colour.
Leather pants and satin top with platform peep toes.
Love this look. Layer upon layer black.
Stockings, big heels, dress and Chanel.
Isn't this pic so relaxed? Studs and bangles and black just works. And I love these tan shoes. So what are you up to this weekend? I'm looking forward to chilling out and catching up with friends after a very busy week! Today's theme "Black is the new black" was requested by two dear friends of mine, girls I hope you love this! If anyone has any fashion requests please let me know... Always happy for suggestions! Anyway, Happy Friday everyone! :)

love nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...