Friday 3 January 2014

Friday Fashionista :: { New Year Sparkles }

Hi everyone, Happy New Year! Did you have a wonderful Christmas? I would really love to start my first blog of 2014 by saying a big thank you to you for reading my blog. I so appreciate you and I pray you are having the most wonderful break. Have you been away at all? I went down the coast for a few days and it was sooo relaxing. And now I'm trying by best to "maintain that holiday feeling" at home (we all do that don't we?!) and so far it is working. So, in keeping with our theme from a season of celebrating, our fabbbbbulous Friday Fashionista is simple today: Sparkles. So here are some fun ideas of how to sprinkle sparkles into your outfits this season. Mix and match them, wear them with whatever, and enjoy! X
With a couple of balloons and double leather...
 Sparkly pins.
 Space-y sparkles.
 What a party!
 Sparkles + pastels = always a winner.
 Some more pretty decor ideas for inspiration.
 Mega sparkle.
 Glam sparkle.
With pearls and a tweed jacket.
 
Colourful sparkles...
 Sunset sparkles...
Or if you're just going for a subtle look... why not try this little number below!
So... Happy New Year my friends! Let's keep expecting BIG things to happen.
Because when we imagine it... anything can happen and probably will.

Lots of love to you today!

nat x

Images - pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...