Tuesday 17 July 2012

5 Minute Vacation :: Tuscany.

{I thought it was just the kind of day for some Tuscan inspiration..}
{Cute chairs..}
{Purple wisteria. Just beautiful} 
{Nothing like a sea of sunflowers to cheer you up :) }

{Hydrangeas, autumn leaves and a blue door..}

Tuscany is a place close to many people's hearts. Just the mention of the word instantly brings  joy to the heart and a smile to the face. For those who have been to Tuscany, you will know what I mean. :) The sights, the smells, the sounds, the people, the gelato.. ah, delicious.

I'm actually writing a chapter on Tuscany in my coffee table bookI was in Italy in the year 2000, and it was one of my favourite places while I was on my six month backpacking adventure. It still feels like yesterday my friend Penny and I were riding our bikes through the streets of Certaldo (a tiny town outside of Florence), shopping in the little market and cooking pasta in our big Italian kitchen. Ah.. daydreaming.. :)

Tell me, have you been to Tuscany..?

nat x

Images - 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5,

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, no :( But I really want toooooo...................

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...