Tuesday 31 July 2012

Released by love.

What are you afraid of? I was in a situation yesterday where I had to make a choice. I could have either allowed myself to be shut down with fear, or I could have bitten the bullet, running full steam ahead into my destiny, defeating fear on the way. Despite what I was "feeling", I chose the latter.
Do you know that you are loved? Love removes all fear. When we truly understand and know (that we know that we know) we are loved, there is simply no room for fear. Do you know you are loved? Not as in the, 'Oh-my-goodness-I-love-your-outfit...wow-I-so-love-your-hair' kinda love. But I'm talking true, unconditional, 'no-matter-what-you-do-you-can-never-ever-change-this-love', kinda love.


So what is it that's holding you back today? Is there a step you need to take that scares you? Someone to call? Something to do? A seed to sow?
Fear holds us. But love releases us. Perfect love casts out all fear. So if we are loved, and yet we still fear, then what is the issue? Ourselves! :)
We must stop being the blockage to the freedom that is ours. So let us throw off all the things that hinder us today, and run with confidence and boldness like little kids, with the knowledge that there is Someone cheering us on and championing us today!
There is nothing to fear!

Happy Tuesday :)

nat x


PS.. If you would like to receive these blog posts by email simply scroll up and enter your email address on the top right of this page and click subscribe (you need to verify it too when you get a confirmation email). Thanks so much and have a great day!! Nx


Images - 12, 34, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...