Sunday 29 July 2012

Great and precious promises.

Well, it's been a few days since my last post.. my goodness so sorry about that! I've been super super busy.. will be sure to update you all in the next few days. Anyway, I did have a fabulous draft prepared for Friday (all about cultivating an expectant heart and being excited for what is coming), however my internet wasn't working so I couldn't upload it!! Finishing it is my project for this afternoon, so it should be posted tomorrow. :)

How was your weekend? I have had THE most amazing and life-changing few days at Beautiful Woman Conference (my church women's conference.) But. It's not over yet. We have a second conference to come next weekend!
I honestly feel as if I have just returned from a destination like this. My heart is happy. I feel inspired, relaxed, renewed, rejuvinated, peaceful and extra full of joy (even more than normal he he). God is so good. :) I thought I would share a few inspirational pics from one of my favourite holiday spots, the beautiful island of Paros, in the Greek Islands.
So here we are on the other side of the weekend. How are you feeling? Are you excited and ready for the week? Or did you dread hearing the alarm go off, burying your head in the pillow and cringing at the thought of walking into Monday?

I'll stride freely through wide open spaces as I look for Your truth and Your wisdom;
t
hen I'll tell the world what I find.

THIS is going to be a great week. It really is! So let us purpose to remember the joy that is ours. Let us lift our eyes this very moment and declare the marvellous promises that have been spoken over us before the foundations of the world.

We are the receivers of great and precious promises!

Have a gorgeous day. :)

nat x

Images - 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...