Monday 2 July 2012

Hope.



I love this. There is something about singing that brings great strength. I wonder, do birds ever get tired of singing? I mean, do they have days where they're like.. I'm so not in the mood today.. I'm taking a break. I don't think so. :) When I see birds.. I see creatures of resilience, of great determination, of unwavering tenacity, and of wonderful strength.

Go on, take a look at a bird today.. free and unfettered, not tied down to a job description, careless in the care of God. So trusting and never fearing. I think we can learn a lot from our little feathered friends. Let us stir within us the courage to sense the dawn and begin to sing while it might still be dark. There is hope for you today.

Happy Monday my friends!

nat x

4 comments:

  1. I love that. Singing before the dawn comes....nature always reflects heavenly principles.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Writers InkJuly 02, 2012 10:34 am

      Yep isn't it just beautiful.. I love picturing them singing away in the dark.. knowing the dawn is coming :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh I never saw this blog entry. I LOVE IT!!! Soooo much!! Let's tune in our senses - the dawn is coming - and is available DAILY!!! :) How amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Writers InkJuly 13, 2012 6:58 pm

      He he :) I know I love the feeling of a new dawn coming.. His mercies are new every morning! Love you xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...