Tuesday 3 July 2012

New creative project.


I have begun a new creative project. Something has been stirring and brewing inside me for some time now, and it has finally overflowed from beneath the surface and into the world to say hello!  

 {L.O.V.E.}
 {I think coral paint on pink and white candy stripes is just so friendly.. don't you think?}


This is a piece I painted just the other day. I have been feeling the urge to get more creative and allow the ideas inside me to flow, but I wasn't sure exactly how to pull it out of me, or what it would even look like. But that's the thing with creativity.. sometimes it takes the 'this-isn't-what-I-expected' journey of faith to release the very thing that we have been purposed to birth.

I think I said it in another blog entry.. we each have untapped resources in us. We have skills and know-how bubbling deep in our hearts. We hold within us expertise in every kind of craft, we can design and create all kinds of things. And as we lift our eyes in trust, knowing Someone is watching and guiding our every step, we find that all of a sudden the brush we are holding in our hand begins to paint.

And so the project has begun. I've just opened a shop on EtsyI will be posting some more of my pieces in the next few days so stay tuned..

Have a fab day lovelies!

nat x

Images - Natalie Box

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!
    That is gorgeous, cant wait till I see more of your creativity :)Maybe your friends and family will get some beautiful Christmas pressies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, I'm enjoying a lazy read of your blog this morning. :-) I particularly love this post and how you talk about the know-how in all of us! Thanks for the chat yesterday, such a privilege meeting you! C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...